meet the solohealth station.
free, fast, self-service health screenings
- Located in over 3,500 select retail locations, including Walmart, Safeway, Sam’s Club, Schnuck Markets, Vons, Tom Thumb and Randalls stores
- FDA-cleared, HIPAA-compliant, Class II medical device
- Bilingual: English and Spanish
- Given significant funding from Novartis, Dell, Coinstar, WellPoint and National Institutes of Health
- Powered by Intel and utilizes Dell’s OEM Solutions technology, development and deployment
- Portal for millions of consumers to access health care in a free, fast and self-service manner
- Station tools and technologies facilitate awareness and action, leading to the reduction of costs and healthier outcomes for millions
- Screenings and assessments can be completed in five minutes or less
The SoloHealth Station is an interactive unit that gives consumers free and convenient access to health care through screening tools for Vision, Blood Pressure and BMI, as well expanding services through assessments such as Vitamin and Smoking Cessation. The Station provides an overall health risk assessment, access to a database of local providers and actionable recommendations to improve health outcomes moving forward. Placement of the Stations in high-traffic, visible locations provides advertisers, employers, health plans and retailers with a multi-platform ecosystem and the opportunity to reach consumers through highly personalized, targeted and interactive health engagements.